Add Mailbox Import Export role to a role group (for example, to the Organization Management role group).
In the Exchange Management Console (EMC), navigate to Toolbox in the console tree.
- In the work pane, double-click Role Based Access Control (RBAC) User Editor to open the user editor in the Exchange Control Panel (ECP).
- Provide credentials in the Domainuser name and Password fields for an account that has the permissions needed to open the user editor in the ECP. Click Sign in.
- Click the Administrator Roles tab.
- Select the role group you want to add members to and, then click Details.
- In the Members section, click Add.
- Select the users, USGs, or other role groups you want to add to the role group, and then click OK.
- Click Save to save the changes to the role group.
To Export mailbox to a PST out of Exchange 2010 or 2013
Use EMS and type the following:
Create a folder called PSTs in the root of C: and Share with full rights to everyone
Run this command in EMS:
New-MailboxRequestExportRequest -Mailbox user -Filepath \localhostPSTsuser.pst
To See Progress type: